Yakima County Real Estate Auction
3 AUCTION TRACTS
Seller: Stephen & Maria Crabb under US Bankruptcy Court Order
BW Vintage Valley Inn, Zillah, WA - May 30, 2019 ~ 1pm
- Bidding Requires Pre-Qualification.
- Bidder Deposits: Selah - $5,000 each Tract; Zillah - $10,000.
- Bidder Deposit as Cashier's Check made payable to Fidelity Title Co.
- All offers are subject to Seller confirmation and acceptance of bid.
- A 10% buyer’s premium will be added to the high bid to determine the selling price. Bidder deposit is required to secure bidding participation, in addition to proof of adequate financial resources to close on the property.
- A minimum deposit of 10% of the purchase price will be required as earnest money at the close of the sale. The bidder deposit will be applied to that percentage.
- Buyers should be prepared to issue a personal check for the balance due in excess of the bidder deposit.
- Cash & possession at closing on or before June 27, 2019.
off of Speyers Road.
Tract 1 - 7+/- Apple Orchard Acres
Tract 2 - 7+/- Apple Orchard Acres
- 181427-22402 & 181422-33405
- Red & Golden Delicious Apples
- Naches/Selah Irrigation District Water Rights
off of Lombard Loop Road, NW of Zillah
- 201103-11002 & 201103-12001
- 6+/- Ac Bing Cherries w/ Van Pollinators
- 6+/- Ac Grannie Smith Apples – 15 yr stock
- 5+/- Ac Braeburn Apples
- 5+/- Ac Gala Apples
- 5+/- Ac Fuji Apples
- 3 Wells, 2 w/ Pumps – 75 & 50 HP at 900’ each