How to Bid
Instructions for bidding online or live at the auction
If you have any doubts about your ability to pay or the integrity of the item you are bidding on, DON’T BID.
A ‘LIVE’ auction is taking place with people in a crowd and an auctioneer conducting the sale.
You may also bid during these ‘LIVE’ auctions, online.
A ‘ONLINE’ or ‘ONLINE ONLY’ or ‘TIMED’ auction is only taking place online.
The auction software or website conducts the sale.
Bid Live (at auction)
- Register ahead of time or arrive early at the auction for registration.
- If you register online, the number assigned to you will be your permanent bidder number.
- Once you know your number, you may use it at any of our equipment auctions that you attend.
- If you’re interested in an item, show this to the auction team during bidding by signaling with your hand or bidder card.
- The auction team will recognize your bid during the process and you will have to continue bidding as your interest remains and the price climbs.
If you want to bid in our Live Auctions from your Phone,
You may use most browsers to bid in any of our “timed” or Online Only auctions. The recommended browser is Chrome but others have been known to work.
We recommend using a computer or laptop but you may also use your phone or tablet.
- Create an Account by pressing Register or Sign Up
- Fill in the Required Information.
- Press “REQUEST TO BID” for the Auction you are interested in. — This is under the VIEW LOTS button.
- Read the Terms and Conditions
- Press Accept Terms and Conditions.
- Receive an email upon receipt of deposit and approval to bid.
- Return to the Online Bidding Page and begin bidding.