Buying a Vehicle

things you'll need

Washington Buyers

  • Current Washington State Driver's License, and in certain cases DOT #, and Federal Tax ID #.
  • Vehicles purchased under company name require a UBI #, and in certain cases DOT #, and Federal Tax ID #.

Washington Motor Vehicle Dealer Buyers

  • Current copy of Master Business License that includes dealer number.
  • Current copy of Reseller Permit

Non-Resident Buyers

  • Current copy of Driver's License.
  • In addition to Driver's License we will need a copy of one of the following six documents, on which there is an out-of-state address for the buyer:
  1. A current residential rental agreement
  2. A property tax statement from the current or previous year
  3. A utility bill, dated within the previous two months
  4. A state income tax return form the previous year
  5. A voter registration card
  6. A current credit report

Additional forms will be available at time of purchase in our office.