Buying a Vehicle
things you'll need
All purchasers are required to provide titling instructions and required information prior to issuing of a trip permit or ePermit (i.e. DOT#, UBI #, Fed Tax ID, Tax Exemptions, MC#, etc.)
No Titled equipment will be allowed to leave the auction location without a trip permit and/or ePermit being issued and signed by the registered purchaser (be this in person or via FedEx/USPS).
Booker Auction Company will not be liable for any processing fees, customs fees, port fees and/or delivery of purchased items from point-of-sale fees or any other fees not heretofore listed.
There will be a negotiable $150 Documentary Services fee added to the purchase of all titled equipment.
- Current Washington State Driver's License, and in certain cases DOT #, and Federal Tax ID #.
- Vehicles purchased under company name require a UBI #, and in certain cases DOT #, and Federal Tax ID #.
Washington Motor Vehicle Dealer Buyers
- Current copy of Master Business License that includes dealer number.
- Current copy of Reseller Permit
- Current copy of Driver's License.
- In addition to Driver's License we will need a copy of one of the following six documents, on which there is an out-of-state address for the buyer:
- A current residential rental agreement
- A property tax statement from the current or previous year
- A utility bill, dated within the previous two months
- A state income tax return form the previous year
- A voter registration card
- A current credit report
Additional forms will be available at time of purchase in our office.